2018 SSC Spring Fun Show
Show Grounds: Covered Arena at Horses with Heart, 2705 Highway 89, Chino Valley, AZ 86323
Show Secretary (928) 848-8722 email: email@example.com
We reserve the right to split large classes or combine small classes.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SHOW, Minis are 38” and Under. Ponies are over 38” to/including 48”.
1. Show management reserves the right to refuse an entry. Management may remove any horse, owner, lessee, trainer, groom, driver, handler, or member of the family of the person participating in the show from the show without being liable for compensation of damages. Exhibitors are advised that any act of discourtesy or poor sportsmanship on the part of the owner, lessee, trainer, groom, driver, handler or member of the family of the person participating in the show will be grounds for removal from the show grounds.
2. Clothes, Equipment, and Horses - Either show or barn halters, show carts or training carts, 2 wheeled or 4 are acceptable. All equipment should be safe. Horses do not need to be clipped. Exhibitors may or may not wear show clothes. Appropriate footwear (boots or sturdy shoes with no open toes or heels) are required. Have your exhibitor’s number showing plainly.
3. Only Exhibitors will be allowed in the ring, except with a youth; a parent/guardian may accompany the youth handler/driver.
4. Youth Exhibitors (17 & under) cannot show stallions. Helmets are required in youth driving.
5. Measurements – No measuring in, honor system. However, an official measuring stick available; please choose the appropriate class for your equine.
6. Safety - The show management and/or judge reserves the right to excuse unruly or unsafe horses, handlers, or equipment deemed unsafe.
7. Protests - The judge’s decisions and placing will be final. The rules under AMHR will be referred to as reference.
8. Two-Minute Gate - The gate will be closed 2 minutes after it is opened for the class. It is your responsibility to be at the gate for your class and to enter the appropriate classes for your horse. Please use entry and exit gates as directed by gate personnel.
9. Please use the open arena for warm-up.
10. Minis, ponies, and donkeys are not to be left unattended at trailers. 11. No dogs allowed except for certified assistant dogs.
12. No Smoking allowed except for inside your vehicle.
13. Please dispose of your trash in the garbage cans provided.
14. Parking - Please park in designated areas
Open means that minis/ponies/donkeys can all enter the same class. Novice: Any pony/mini/donkey or driver/handler not having won three 1st places in competition. Green is considered to be any horse or driver in his/her first year of driving.